Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe Suppliers Exporters Manufacturers Stockholder India
1. Black Pipe Examination »2. Acid Washing »3. Water Washing »4. Solvent Coating »5. Aligning »6. Drying »7. Hot Dipped Galvanizing »8. Outside Shot Blasting »9. Inside Shot Blasting »10. Water Cooling »11. Inspection »12. Passivation »13. Cleaning »14. Drying »15. Printing »16. Secondary Passivation by Sprinkling »17. Marked »18. Packing »19. Final Examination and Storage
Product Cutting and Pre-processing
1. Before pipe cutting, clients have to make sure the outer diameter tolerance and wall thickness tolerances are within the allowable tolerance range. The cutting surface should be perpendicular to the central axis of the piping.
2. We recommend using mechanical cutting methods. The cutting surface of the hot dip galvanized welded steel pipe should be smooth, and has no cracks or oxidate. Meanwhile, make sure the product offers uniform wall thickness and qualified ovality. The dirt, paint, rust, and scraps on the surface should be all removed completely.
1. Before grooving, please make sure the pipe diameter and other specifications are within tolerances. Put the hot dip galvanized welded steel pipe horizontally on the grooving machine. An instrument can be utilized to check whether the product is horizontal.
2. Before starting groove creating, make certain the tube axis is perpendicular to the front surface of the grooving machine.
3. After grooving finished, use a vernier caliper to check whether the groove depth and width are up to standard.
4. During groove creating process, be sure there is no longitudinal displacement or angular displacement to the tubes, and meanwhile, make sure there is no damage to the galvanized coating, or other coatings.
Welding Connection Instructions
1. Before welding, place the two welded tubes on a flat surface, and keep them on a straight line.
2. During welding, take care to avoid damage to the galvanized coating. Damaged coating will affect the service life of our hot dip galvanized steel pipe.
3. After welding, make sure all slag inclusions are cleared, and the welded joint should undergo rust-proof treatment. These can avoid future leakage problems.
4. Make certain the welding slag is completely removed, so as to prevent pipeline blocking.
Threaded Connection Instructions
1. Create screw threads on the pipe end segment according to the thread specifications of the couplings.
2. Steel tubes with unqualified threads may cause insecure connection or leakage, so they are not allowed to be utilized. The unqualified threads can be cut off, so as to avoid abandoning of an entire pipe.
3. After thread generation, the steel scrap inside the welded steel pipe should be cleared to prevent blocking of the piping system in the future. Also, we recommend using PTFE thread seal tape or hemp rope to wrap the connection joint to avoid leakage problems in more effective manner.
Flanged Connection Instructions
This connection method is flexible and convenient, and the flange fittings can be easily replaced when necessary.
Transportation, Packaging and Storage
1. The hot dip galvanized welded steel pipe should be carefully handled to avoid severe impacts and abrasion during transportation process, and should be kept away from substances which may cause damages to the galvanized coating. Additionally, keep the product away from rain water.
2. When galvanized steel tubes with small diameters need long term warehousing, we recommend keeping them unpacked. Meanwhile, keep the environment ventilating, and avoid extreme high temperatures.
Size Range: 1/2''~12'' (21.3~323.8mm)
Wall Thickness: 1.8~12mm
Standard: ASTM A53, ASTM A120
Steel Grade: GR.B, Q195, Q235, Q345B
End Finish: Plain end, thread end, with coupling
Coating: Hot dip galvanized
Bhumi Impex is the biggest hot dipped galvanized welded steel pipe manufacturer in India. We can also supply many other types of products including seamless tube and pipe fittings.
Hot Dip Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe | Hot Dip Galvanized Welded Steel tube
» Industries Serviced ( Application )
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Petroleum, Refineries & Fertilizers
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Oil Drilling
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Boilers, Heat Exchangers & Condenser Applications
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Super Heater & Low Temperature Applications
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Mechanical Tubing & Structural Application
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Automobile Applications
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in General Engineering
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Fluid Conveyance Applications
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe used in Bearing Steel Tube Industry
» Manufacturing phases
Rolling machines, capacity up to OD 2500 x 30 mm w.t. of Stainless Steel
Brake presses, capacity up to 60 mm w.t. and 12 meters length
EFW processes (PAW, GTAW, SAW)
Induction furnace (continuous process) and batch-type furnaces
Made by hydraulic presses
Ends bevelling up to 60 mm w.t.
Pickling and passivation baths
According to main standards and Customer’ specifications
Standard/Custom Packing. Absolute care in handling
» Packing ( Packaging )
» Other Packaging information:
Wooden Case for U Tubes
Reinforced by angle bar
Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe Manufacturer & Exporter since 1995
The annual capacity of the plant equals about 10000 tons
ISO 9001:2008 (ACS Registrars-quality awareness) certified
We export Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe everywhere in the world
We have our own warehouse of 12,000 feet, so we can offer Pipes Galvanized Welded Steel Pipe best price in the market
We have experienced staff to match any kind of your requirements
We are well known reputed company for supplying such products to various Indian Government and non Government organisation
Pipes up to 24" made in continuous production from coil
Pipes up to 80" made from single plates
Maximum thickness 40 mm
Contacts with major mills & stockists around the world.
Can offer ex-stock materials as well as mill delivery with nominal margins.